PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.
In Memory of Thomas F. Dowd
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Automobile Accident
- Insurance Litigation and Catastrophic
- Life Altering Injuries
Thomas Dowd graduated from Creighton University Law School in 1963. He has served as a labor trial attorney for the National Labor Relations Board, an Assistant US Attorney for the District of Nebraska and an Assistant Omaha City Attorney. Since 1974, he has been in private practice, specializing in trial of personal injury, workers' compensation, discrimination actions, public and private sector labor litigation, labor negotiations and arbitration of grievances.
- National Labor Relations Board, Labor Trial Attorney
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- Nebraska, 1963
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1963
- Nebraska State Bar
- Counsel for Nebraska AFL-CIO
- Metropolitan Utilities District (MUD) Board, Director